rotary crx??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

osteth

does anyone know if its posible to swap a 13b or 20b rotary engine into a crx?

i know its posible but what im asking is has anyone dont it without converting the car to a rwd or putting the body of the car on a new chasis or something off the wall expensive to do like that but thanks for you retarded replies anyways i figures the people on this site would be a bit more mature than that

i know its posible but what im asking is has anyone dont it without converting the car to a rwd or putting the body of the car on a new chasis or something off the wall expensive to do like that but thanks for you retarded replies anyways i figures the people on this site would be a bit more mature than that

every site has its flamers. what there geting at is that would be a pain in that ass install. custom motor mounts, tranny mounts, wiring, ecu, axles ect. not to mention if you did do it rwd with custom drive shaft, tunnling, rear end, suspension ect. dont get me wrong, it would be amazing to see done but for the price you could easly do a honda swap of some type and get close if not more hp then with the rotary and alot less pain in your ass. ^_^

let me raise a few points

1)if you want a rotary, buy an rx-7
2)if you can't afford an rx-7, you can't afford what it will cost if you to get one in your crx
3)if you want the power of a rotary, get a b-series
4)if you want a 2 seater and rwd, get an s2k
5)if you know it's possible, show us. nobody does it because it's not worth it.
6)sometimes originality isn't worth the work and money
7)rotaries are overrated.

2)if you can't afford an rx-7, you can't afford what it will cost if you to get one in your crx

+2

Nicely said.:ditto:

Why customize a car for a motor that blows up with any bump in boost?

ive seen it done in an EF hatch. 12A . works with an old late 70's early 80's yota fwd tranny. its not a popular swap but has been done b4. kinda like a 20b in a hachi roku, rare. 13b'sin ae86's are becoming common.

CLEAR!!!!! [ZAP]

[BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP]

Sir, resuscitation failed... we lost him.

...Rest in piece thread... rest in piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back