rotas get any cheaper then this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow i really liked velox but i think i have found some new brand wheels i really like ;) any one know a good site with prices on all there models from this brand

Cool find :thumbsup: but I'd thank ya later if you gave me the money to buy them too. :p

those circuit 10's look just like the new mugen MF10's!

Mugen MF10:
mugen_mf10mirror.png

yeah I got mine from Alljdm the ones I wanted and a price that was great $450 shipped.

Rotas suck, it's all about the black steelies!!! j/k i am in love with ro_ja forged wheels, but the prices for rotas are so good, I'm tempted to buy some, I'd get the group N in 16".

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 21 2003, 09:36 AM
yeah I got mine from Alljdm the ones I wanted and a price that was great $450 shipped.

Yeah I did too, but I got the slipstreams and I had to pay an extra $10 for COD.
Personally I think the MF8 knock off's look better than the MF10's. Just my 2cents though.

if you go to rota in hayward in cali you can get them 400 for 4 15"

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 27 2003, 03:38 PM
if you go to rota in hayward in cali you can get them 400 for 4 15"

Word? You got a # for them? The only Rota place I thought was in the Phillipenes, everyone else was a distributor. I am only about 1 1/2 hours away from hayward!

Back