Rotas Made By Konig?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Check out the wheel on Konig's site called kilo. It's a rota circuit 8. It even has a rota center cap.

konigs site

Are rota's made by konig. Are they like the off brand?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 21 2003, 01:38 PM
I think Rotas are from the Philipines.

yeah they are...i'm trying to get one of my cousin's or something to check out if they can get it for real cheap then send it to me...unfortunately, shipping will take a little over a month, plus i have to send the money first. but if i do send the money, a lot of people are shady so they might run off with my money. if you are filipino, you understand what i'm talking about

i know the circuit 8's real well cuz i have em on my car. and that my friends is an circuit 8

i was always under the impression that rota made wheels for konig, and some other companies, i was told by a guy at a local tire shop, but for all i know he could be blowing smoke out of his ass.

rota i think its made from philipines. cuz one of ma' fren bought the fake spoon rims set of em' for about US$120.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jun 21 2003, 06:53 PM
i know the circuit 8's real well cuz i have em on my car. and that my friends is an circuit 8

Yea I have them too.

I was just at that site because I met this one guy yesterday that had knock off pandasport wheels on his AE86 and he said that they were konig and were just released. Saw the c8's and was like, wow those are rotas.

what color and size do you have?

I have flat black 15's with cheap tires I got from trading my si wheels to a friend straight up. my si wheels had some nice curb rash on em and my tires were getting a little bald in the front. the guy i got my rotas from had em on his car for 2 weeks brand new so i think i got a good deal.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jun 21 2003, 03:45 PM
i was always under the impression that rota made wheels for konig, and some other companies, i was told by a guy at a local tire shop, but for all i know he could be blowing smoke out of his ass.

nope, that is correct.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jun 22 2003, 02:50 PM
what color and size do you have?

s3e9dfdec1388e.jpg

bronze in 15x6.5

know what..... my center cap on my driver side is lose and never fit right. i just thought that was funny cuz you didnt have yours on

Back