? round cylinder type thing under fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Arachnid

ok, i've completely messed up on the tubing when i put in my new skunk2 IM. now theres coolent in this little cylinder type thing that sits under the fuel pump and it connects (by vacuum tube) to a sensor located on the fuel rail. opened up my injectors and found out it was spewing coolent. does anyone have any idea as to get that round cylinder thing out and dump the coolent inside of it?

wtf are you talking about, there should be no coolant near your fuel pump... your fuel pump is on the gas tank... you have me lost...

lol, ok it's the other cylinder type thing that peope usually use to put the fuel pressure regulator to. oh might be the fuel filter. my mistake. but still, don't know what the other cylinder type thing under the fuel thing is.

Have someone who is familiar with the intake manifold install it again. I have done several skunk 2 manifold and it is virtually impossible to connect coolant lines where vaccum lines should go

Back