Round2 - Gustav

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oil down again today, hit a low of like 105.50

Which just 5 months ago was an all time high.

Inflation adjusted all time high was $114.XX back in April.

The markets didn't do what I expected over the weekend. I knew if the hurricane missed we would see a drop in oil, but I didn't think the market would open and have already dropped on Monday - I figured the hype from Friday would still be left over from after hours trading and they would have pushed the price up a couple of dollars. The market was more on than I've seen in the past.

This is why im glad im in Southern Ontario, we dont get the natural disasters, only the occasional bad snowstorm. Maybe the occasional bad thunderstorm and a few F 0.2 tornadoes. Also the reason i hate that im in Canada is that we have all alot of gas and oil (Alberta and the northern drilling platforms) and we pay more than you for gas..... i think, i dont know if i got the conversion right but the average here is $1.29 a litre.

But you also have public healthcare. They need to pay for that somehow.

Yup, here in utah we pay more for gas than anyone on the west side because we have oils fuckheads miles from us. Its weird how the closer you are the more expensive it is.

Well the heathcare things is one hell of a bonus. I mean i just walk in with what ever is wrong and walk out. Dont even need a my wallet, just my heath card, which is also free.

Hey B: as of 9/6 at 4p central - Ike category 4, heading for NOLA.

there's hope.

Back