Rowing Machine AND Exercise Bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
anyone ever tried one of these?

Recumbent Exercise Bike and Rowing Machine - Stamina Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Exercise Bike and Rower Shop, Find and Buy at ComfortChannel.com.

15-9002_B.jpg

i wouldnt' want one. usually when a company tries to make one good thing out of 2, neither turn out to be of good quality. i don't like the sitting bikes anyway, its just not the same.

Never tried one but I concur with my colleague's assessment on the two in one ideas.

Never seen or heard of equipment similar to this piece.

Personally, I'd buy a cheap treadmill or elliptical machine and an olympic set of weights. Everything that needs to be done to stay in outstanding shape, can be done with the weights and supplemented with cardio on the machine if you can't run outside.

Erg is probably all that is necessary in this.

At that, I just moved into a house full of cardio junkies. One of the guys rode his bike around lake washington today. My other buddy is doing the STP.

Looks like something that will be used for a couple of months and end up in a yard sale.

Spend the money on a membership at a local gym.. You'll get alot more out of it.

Back