royal purple v.s. mobile 1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really didnt notice a difference in the RP or Mobil. I dont use either since Ive had 2 motors die using mobil1 synth in them. Both were NOT highly modified cars and both had oil failure issues.

I like Redline Oil if you can afford it or Pennzoil dino oil and change it regularly.

well yea penzzoil is good 2 but oil failer well sound lik oil pump... stock and beatin on it all day lik if u at the track will mak it go u didnt hav a baffled oil pump so u was probably sucking air at sumpoint

The 1 car was the Matrix. No modifications to the engine at all when it happened. I just drove it back and forth to work. 60K on the clock......popped the motor. They said I didnt change the oil regularly enough. BS.....I changed it every 3K or sooner and I was using synth oil....

damn man das bad luck but it was probably another reason... but im not gonna nock u cuz crazy shit do happen

Yeah, it honestly wasnt me being stupid. I'll admit when I beat something and it dies, hence the Accord.....LOL

Back