rpm problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno, i still think you should get a 92-95 civic (hatch or not)

i dunno ill think about it right now im just looking around im not gonna do anything right away. im going to save sum money till spring and then ill see wut im going to do. in the mean time im just gonna ask around so i could see who has wut for my car and how much it will cost me and in the end i might just do wut u said which is to yank the motor off. actually the night that it happened i was just gonna leave the car where it was and not ever come back for it (it stayed in the midlle of nowhere flipped completely over the whole nite) but fortunantly for me i came to my senses and i went to get it the next morning with my friend who drives a flatbed and we brought it home. that nite i didnt give a crap about the car i was just happy to be alive (i wasnt wearing my seatbelt and i flew out the removable top and broke it , thats y i need the removable top as well, i landed 20 feet away from where the car landed)so as u can see im not really mad about it being wrecked. i am happy that althoguh i didnt have it for too long i raced everyone i could and i killed mostly everybody at the street races so i was happy about that if i had not raced it or enjoyed it i would have been pissed. wut i want to do is fix it so i could bring it back out and everyone will say theres no way thats the same car.

and its not that i dont like hatches i loved my old one exept for the lack of power of course. but i just like del sols better the only hatch i would like to get now is an si and they dont go cheap around here

how hard is it to swap the gsr into a crx??? that is the only other thing i would put it in. i dont think i want another hatch. unless its an si like i said b4

ull need a custom mount kit (hasport), ur gonna end up with shit load of wiring issues, but it is possbile, someone makes obd2 to obd1 harnesses (youd still have to convert the crx to obd 1. It would be pretty quick with just a stock gsr in it though.

Back