Rrandom and disgusting?? pictures from my old PB account.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So I was bored and going through one of my Photobucket accounts, this was one of my albums...I figured I'd share.

This was years ago, we found this thing under the couch

The girls nails seem more disgusting to me.

Who knows when I took these....... probably when I bought the camera.

I swear, it just looks bad. You're most likely thinking its something it's not..

=clickable=

Everybody here sits around their computer for at least an hour.....

After I find a real job again, I'll probably stop fucking around on the computer so much.

NSFW and NSFWS...

Not Safe For Work and Not Safe For Weak Stomachs...

you have been warned.... If you click the link....be sure your ready to go find a place to vomit... :p

now to the greatest post of the day....

some of those pics reminds me of what I saw the other day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po80wmkDUU8

again....now you see why I eat Taco Bell all the time.....to keep these bugs dead....and it works.....

It's pizza, the first one, the baby dumped a bunch of salt all over it. The second one is a half eaten curled piece of pizza, pizza crust and beef and broccoli with white rice.

I remember it now, I had just gotten this Canon S3 and had to use the Super Macro feature as much as possible. I started playing with it after everybody ate. I had a shit load of other completely random picture from that day. But these must have been the only ones I saved....:shrug2:

got ya...bile, didn't know there was a medical/technical name for it.

I've only purposely killed one thing, which we aren't going to mention.

Actually make that 2, cause that one deer had it coming to him.

Back