RS*R ex mag dyno numbers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
this was done on a buddies b17a 2nd gen GSR over stock exhaust. i'm quite impressed.

Attachments

• rs_r_Dyno.jpg
    rs_r_Dyno.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 218
Thats crazy. If i wasnt having car problems (and the insuing money problems) i would have already bought that exhaust. 10HP gains ON A HONDA....SICK

Quoted post[/post]]
Thats crazy. If i wasnt having car problems (and the insuing money problems) i would have already bought that exhaust. 10HP gains ON A HONDA....SICK

Is that straight up with the bolted on muffler, or is that bolted up and re-tuned?

Tough to believe those numbers on a honda.. And as for me, even if it IS a 10 HP gain, I still wouldn't blow $450 for it. There are certain lines that don't need to be crossed with a civic hatch, and one of them is a $450 muffler...

Certainly on a corvette or a porsche or something, but not a honda. Unless you belong to the "more money than brains club"

Wow those are some great gains. If i had a NA setup i'd definetly get that catback :thumbsup:

If I only had the been shipped the correct exhaust, I could have gains such as that... and then some.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Is that straight up with the bolted on muffler, or is that bolted up and re-tuned?

Tough to believe those numbers on a honda.. And as for me, even if it IS a 10 HP gain, I still wouldn't blow $450 for it. There are certain lines that don't need to be crossed with a civic hatch, and one of them is a $450 muffler...

Certainly on a corvette or a porsche or something, but not a honda. Unless you belong to the "more money than brains club"

its a full cat back, and a very high quality one at that. not a $450 muffler. not to mention its quiet as fuck so you get 10 HP without the sound.

I owned that exhaust myself and the numbers aren't that hard to believe. Best exhaust I've ever owned. I will be putting it on my RSX.

RSR = :worthy:

oh god damn man you got the wrong one
hope it comes with ear plugs
that fucking thing is loud as fuck
B's gunna be able to hear you all the way from here

Watch out for the po-po dude, with the race-spec system theres no resonator, and the muffler is straight-thru.

:police: :imgone:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Every car's different. I highly doubt everybody with that exhaust sees a 10hp gain from it.
i agree, every car is different, so on the flip side a car could produce more than 10hp from it.

someone oh HS bought a tanabe................holy shit

god help the world and our hearing...i feel for you for being in the car with that thing.

Back