RS*R ex mag dyno numbers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All I've heard are good things about that exhaust. I will be getting the RSR in about a million years when I sell my Goddamn car and start my next project. Well maybe a couple years, and maybe by then it will be a little cheaper.

very nice gains, and yeah tylonal, better get those hard plastic ear guard things (look like headphones) that the State highway contruction guys use lol.

phyre, i hope youre being sarcastic... cuz if not, you need to leave lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thats crazy. If i wasnt having car problems (and the insuing money problems) i would have already bought that exhaust. 10HP gains ON A HONDA....SICK

Every car's different. I highly doubt everybody with that exhaust sees a 10hp gain from it.
i agree, every car is different, so on the flip side a car could produce more than 10hp from it.

True, but i'd guess that 10hp is probably one of the highest ever gains you could see from that system.

Quoted post[/post]]
afr of 7?
i dont think it was hooked up

Quoted post[/post]]
someone oh HS bought a tanabe................holy shit

god help the world and our hearing...i feel for you for being in the car with that thing.

i have a tanabe exhaust, but i got the HM, not the RM
the HM is nice and quiet untill you go WOT on the high lobes, and even then it still isnt stupid loud
on the low lobes driving around you hardly hear it in or out of the car

also have tanabe coilovers :)

I was at a car show and a supra owner had the Tanabe RM on his car. . . sounded just like a civic lol.

i'll probaly cruise with the silencer in most of the time anyways. I'l cut the tube part of it in half maybe and see how that sounds since i have a spare off my old tanabe.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'll probaly cruise with the silencer in most of the time anyways. I'l cut the tube part of it in half maybe and see how that sounds since i have a spare off my old tanabe.

^ gotta love how the new forum prevents accidental 2x posts lol

Silencer = back pressure

Just have an extra Resonator welded into your exhaust system to shut it up :).

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thats crazy. If i wasnt having car problems (and the insuing money problems) i would have already bought that exhaust. 10HP gains ON A HONDA....SICK

Every car's different. I highly doubt everybody with that exhaust sees a 10hp gain from it.
i agree, every car is different, so on the flip side a car could produce more than 10hp from it.

True, but i'd guess that 10hp is probably one of the highest ever gains you could see from that system.

yeah, deffnity. i wonder if an all motor gsr or type R would make more? :shrug2:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

yeah, deffnity. i wonder if an all motor gsr or type R would make more? :shrug2:

No shit it would.

B's friend's car has a stock motor and its surprising to see a 10hp gain from a motor even w/basic boltons.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No shit it would.

B's friend's car has a stock motor and its surprising to see a 10hp gain from a motor even w/basic boltons.

i see,

thanks bud,

now i can't wait to through it on, now i just need some hardcore cash to get me there :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No shit it would.

i see,

thanks bud,

now i can't wait to through it on, now i just need some hardcore cash to get me there :laugh:

whatever floats ur boat . . RSR is a great company, just dont be surprised if you dont see a 9485768493020 whp gain

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

No shit it would.

i see,

thanks bud,

whatever floats ur boat . . RSR is a great company, just dont be surprised if you dont see a 9485768493020 whp gain

acctually, i prefer the quietness of the RSR and the stock look of it more than the HP gain, i'd be happy if it gained at all, i'm not looking to get noticed,

I'm looking for a new cat back, ever since I've got 2 tickets from the po-po for my loud ass exhaust...I was looking at the rsr and now I think I will choose that one once the money rolls around. I was wondering will it still be a quiet exhaust even though I have megan headers and a cheap hi-flow cat converter?

Back