RSL Villain Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Does anyone know anything about these wheels. I have them on that celica gt i bought back in Nov....They are gunmetal, mounted on 17" z rated tires....They are brand new...but i can't seem to find prices for them, or if they are any good....

68_12_s.JPG

92_12_s.JPG

I'm also thinking about parting out the car...its in over all good shape ..clean...just has the mechanical problems...Is it worth it?

Or.... trying to learn to rebuild the engine....over the spring/summer....it could be fun.....

yeah, but the tranny won't. i dont know the specifics of the swap...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 9 2005, 10:50 AM
yeah, but the tranny won't. i dont know the specifics of the swap...
[post=458528]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks B big help, :p...so you know nothing of the wheels? RSL =?

RSL = RS Limited. Subdivision of ADR. Probably worth 400 for the set, with tires. Depending on tread.

The 3S-GTE swap won't be too hard. I'm not sure, but you should be able to learn about it on toyota forums. Just google it up.

<perks up>

There is a Celica amongst us, and I was not made aware ?!

Calm down, Steve. It's only a st185...

Speaking of Celicas, you might enjoy this one. There's an old celica coupe here in town, same gen as yours...

painted rattlecan john deere green with taxi yellow hood and trunk, and diamondplate screwed on covering the bottom 6" or so of the body.

I saw it and thought to myself, "Steve would have an aneurism."

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 9 2005, 07:00 PM
Calm down, Steve. It's only a st185...

Speaking of Celicas, you might enjoy this one. There's an old celica coupe here in town, same gen as yours...

painted rattlecan john deere green with taxi yellow hood and trunk, and diamondplate screwed on covering the bottom 6" or so of the body.

I saw it and thought to myself, "Steve would have an aneurism."
[post=458765]Quoted post[/post]​

nah...he would just commit Hairy Carriie....or wank off... :ph34r:

It's just paint. Rust is more a reason to slit my wrists.

That reminds me, I own a Celica ... I keep forgetting that.

Hang on Air, I'm moving it :) Been getting out of work and taking naps..

And buying a V8.

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 9 2005, 03:12 PM
<perks up>

There is a Celica amongst us, and I was not made aware ?!
[post=458640]Quoted post[/post]​

Well its only half working, can barely shift it....and leaking fluids.....i dunno what to do it with it....i could put prolly 2k in it and make it work...or cuold put 2k into my vette with gears and Torque converter

As a Corvette Owner, I think I can address you on this level.

the Celica won't ever be a Vette.

The Celica was made to do all things well, but not excel at one particular thing.

The Celica will never be "fast" (and I'm talking from one Vette guy to another here) and it will never outhandle everything in sight.

What it IS , is a decent car that will never let you down. Treat it as such, have no illusions, and life will be good.

But at the same token, it doesn't deserve to be "Driven into the ground". Take care of it.

-> Steve

Back