RSR Exhaust purchase

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

Where is the best/ most inexpencive place to purchase this exhaust? As i will be probably tonight.

OUCH 600!! I will get you guys the link when I get home, I found it for $492.00 shipped!! Pretty hard to beat that shipped!

Originally posted by chb504@Jul 22 2005, 04:02 PM
480 shipped > 492 shipped...
[post=530007]Quoted post[/post]​

<_< Yeah, I understand math. I would rather pay that extra $12 and make sure that I get it quicker than 2 weeks or so. But like I said, $492 is pretty hard to beat, not unbeatable. Look around!

yeah a bunch of sites are selling them for 500+ plus shipping. that's a good price though shipped... have u delt with that site before jdeg6

OK, just got home, here's the link.....
RS*R for $492.95 shipped!

Now I've never delt with them personally but I do have friend that purchased an exhaust from them and he received it in about 6 business days. They even have a Low Price Guarantee where they will match or beat any shipped price!--> Low Price Guarantee

Good luck with your purchase!

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Jul 22 2005, 08:42 PM
OK, just got home, here's the link.....
RS*R for $492.95 shipped!

Now I've never delt with them personally but I do have friend that purchased an exhaust from them and he received it in about 6 business days. They even have a Low Price Guarantee where they will match or beat any shipped price!--> Low Price Guarantee

Good luck with your purchase!
[post=530034]Quoted post[/post]​

damn. I think I'm gonna get stuck paying 600. They don't sell exmags for 99-00 Si's in that link. :(

Yea, well shit........ Got a exhaust ticket on 81 today from a state cop, now i can pay it and go to court. or w/e. or i can get the stock exhaust system and have it dropped, the cop wasnt a jerk about it. So will i pas the "inspection" for the exhaust to be legal or should i just get some oem replacement, input needed, thanks!

The thing is, it has to be stock exhaust, damn virginia, will i pass with the rsr with him looking at it?

Ordered.... $498 Shipped it was another $5.95 For shipping, so pretty much free shipping, hope i get it soon!

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jul 23 2005, 02:38 PM
Ordered.... $498 Shipped it was another $5.95 For shipping, so pretty much free shipping, hope i get it soon!
[post=530179]Quoted post[/post]​

yea spending 20 to know that it gets there quicker then 2 weeks is well worth it.

Yea, Defently go with Titanmotorsports. The only reason why I didn't order from them was when I was ording, there shipping calculator was broken. I just went to that link and calculated shipping, and it was like like 15 or something. Total was just under 500

Update: A buddy of mine with his 89 crx dx is gonna let me use his exhaust system and his cat so that i can pass with the state cop, then after i pass i will put the rsr ex mag on there.

Back