Rsx Ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to fucking hit the asshole selling it...Did they even say what the hell happened to it? Kelley Blue Book value = 25k my ass, a new RSX dosen't even costs that much!

The starting bid is at 8500... wtf? only thing good is the body panels and some of them were shit. you wouldn't ever get your money out of it and its not worth it to replace everything stolen or broken.. Someone kick that stupid f00ls ass y0!

WHY the fuck would anyone want a 5000 lbs car as their SCCA car? and WHY would they buy a brand new 25000 car to do it too?

fucking morons.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 5 2003, 12:55 AM
WHY the fuck would anyone want a 5000 lbs car as their SCCA car? and WHY would they buy a brand new 25000 car to do it too?

fucking morons.

w3rd. it sounds legit. they say they can provide titles for it. maybe they needed an SCCA car and got a deal on it (a repo maybe?).

Yea that base retail blue book is $23670 of course that is brand new.You can't even get aqoute on a car in that condition.Probably theft recovery like pimp said.

Originally posted by Ebay seller@Jan 5 2003, 05:33 AM
Exterior: Silver

They say that the exterior is silver :lol: i see 4 diffrent colors. I could see them getting that much IF they had the engine in the car.

he said the engine is included, just not in the car. isnt the engine alone worth that? maybe someone would buy it just for the engine. it is a type s.

the engine is worth about 5-6k (Depending of if everything is there) The only 2 cars that this engine could go in is a SI and a plain rsx

ideal racecar??? i can buy another crx with no seats and no motor for about 8000 less and have it go faster after an ls/t. not to mention my car probably weighs about 1000-1200 lbs. less than an rsx anyways.

Back