Rsx Or Wrx

which one should i get?

• acura rsx s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this thread sucks now, because my dreams are shattered...
i just found out i have some outstanding debt (family debt, long story)... so now i'm cruising in the $0-$7,000 range :(
:bash:

I would say yeah find a good used 240sx. I love em mostly because rwd>fwd and it still has the quality of an import and the possibility of building one to do 12 second passes under 12k is prett easy.

find yourself a used GSR. You can find some for around 6-7. They already have a decent platform in stock for and do not need much to match what you had on your civic. All you would probally need is teins, wheels and brakes

ya, i've been looking at GSR's(all) and Miata's(94-97 because of the 1.8L)... what do you guys think of these two?

miatas are great. Plus they are extremly competive with the new Miata spec class. All you can do is add exhaust, wheels/tires (not sure on size) and striped interior. Also you must have a roll bar, hard top, and racing seat with harness. The miatas are bad ass little cars and when i was looking for my car, i looked at them and they were to fucking expensive. The good thing about the miata spec, your car wont become a total money pit because of the class rules.

For under 7,000 ........I'd look for,
AE86....2g Integra......240sx....$7,000 would be enough to build up any of these.

my $0.02

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 8 2003, 11:22 PM
miatas are great. Plus they are extremly competive with the new Miata spec class. All you can do is add exhaust, wheels/tires (not sure on size) and striped interior. Also you must have a roll bar, hard top, and racing seat with harness. The miatas are bad ass little cars and when i was looking for my car, i looked at them and they were to fucking expensive. The good thing about the miata spec, your car wont become a total money pit because of the class rules.

:withstupid:
spec miatas are fucking badass
ive seen them at the few track days ive had
sick sick sick

i found my next project

miatas are gay. fast, spec'ed or not...
#1, I'm 6'1, 230, and i don't fit for shit in it. head on the ceiling. with the roof off, my head would be over the freakin roll cage anyway :bash:

lol, ya you big fookin OAF! haha.. ya, i've found quite a few 94-97 miatas going from $5K-$7K. shit, the motors are pretty damn cheap too, you can get them for $650, so if i blow one, fuck it, haha. i thought if you had the rollbar you dont need to have the hard top? or if you have the hard top you dont need the roll bar? i'll have to check the nasa rules again. but, they also have a spec miata class that could be a lot of fun :)

Just remember that the cranks in the 89's and 90 model had some problems. Try to get one in those years. Also, if the rear window needs to be replaced, be prepraed to cough up 500+ to get it replaced.

Back