Rsx Or Wrx

which one should i get?

• acura rsx s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 9 2003, 07:34 AM
Just remember that the cranks in the 89's and 90 model had some problems. Try to get one in those years. Also, if the rear window needs to be replaced, be prepraed to cough up 500+ to get it replaced.

you mean in the years i mentioned? because the 94+ have the 1.8L motor and better brakes and stronger subrame, which is why i was picking from that group. damn, can't believe the windows are 500+!! when the motors only cost $650! crazy, i know you can get glass instead of the plastic, i'll see if i can find one with the glass already.

you say you have about 25-30 k to spend? then you should get a brand new dodge srt-4 for under 20grand and with the extra money drop some performance parts on it and you'll be ridin fast. the srt-4 stock, can give the wrx and evo a challenge for there moneys worth and with added on performance parts you'll be winning every time. but if your 2 choices are wrx are rsx go with wrx, all wheel drive and stock turbo, also 2004 sti version producing 300 hp=BuY!!

no, if you read earlier i said i decided to get rid of some debt first, so i'm getting a cheap car :)

Back