RSX-S TURBO is a rip off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowciv1

Giving everyone a heads up on rsx-s turbo. Traded him some clean si wheels with good tires for his b16 hydro tranny he had for sale. Well i sent my wheels to him through ups and he never sent the tranny. I've asked and asked for a tracking # because he said he shipped it but he never got back to me again. I see him on the site but he never replies. I got fucked so good with no lube. I guess its my fault too for trusting people. Hope this helps out fopr anyone planning on doing business with him.

Shit man that sucks he was trying to trade me up some recaros for my enkie tbs1 rims. Shitty anyone live in fl wont to do a beat down. Also isnt that mail fraud or something?

I am not wanting anyone to visit him, i just want to let everyone know how fucked my situation is and to give everyone a fair warning.

I believe it is mail fraud if you contracted everything and kept all emails, etc.

He was just reading this thread a second ago. lol.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 27 2004, 10:48 PM
I believe it is mail fraud if you contracted everything and kept all emails, etc.

He was just reading this thread a second ago. lol.
[post=369152]Quoted post[/post]​

I have all pms sent back and forth between us, if anyone doesnt believe me just ask and will get u the messages. How is it mail fraud?

How exactly do you handle the mail fraud thing? Cause i got screwed by ckyhimself exactly how slowciv1 got screwed less than a month ago and i would like to be able to get my money back.

That blows ass... call up UPS and see if you can get them to hold onto your shit.

thats why i won't trade with people i don't know.

Tried to stop the shipment but they wouldn't because it was on the way. They said the only way to get the package back is if he refuses the package. Like that was going to happen.

Originally posted by slowciv1@Jul 27 2004, 10:12 PM
Tried to stop the shipment but they wouldn't because it was on the way. They said the only way to get the package back is if he refuses the package. Like that was going to happen.
[post=369161]Quoted post[/post]​

Ouch, fucking rip off, its cool though, he'll get his, they all do, but also just FYI for any future happenings, you can get UPS to stop a package, but you have to track and call everyday for the package and the day it is going to get delievered they can send a message to the driver on their little package signing machines to not deliever it, I work for a wholesale motorsports distribution and have had to do it like that a few times because of shady shops...

I'll remember that next time but hopefully this won't happen again.

PM me or post his address (if you still have it) and the orignal post and details of the transaction, so I can add him to the sellers to avoid list.

i'm in Tampa. if he's anywhere near the bay area, PM me his address. I'll try and help you out

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 28 2004, 08:45 AM
PM me or post his address (if you still have it) and the orignal post and details of the transaction, so I can add him to the sellers to avoid list.
[post=369275]Quoted post[/post]​

pm sent

he is in jacksonville. i was wanting to buy that tranny. i told him i would come pick it up but he ignored me so i guess thats why. he probably doesnt even have half of that stuff he says he has.

alright, here are the following IM's that the victom had with RSX-S turbo

These are the first few conversations we had. The ship to name was Brain Ferreira but then later said that it was his pops name and his is steve. His address is 9621 Vineyard ct. Boca Raton Fl 33428. If u want the rest of the conversations let me know ill get em to u.

I got some si wheels with tires 205/50/15. wheels r clean. wondering if u will trade for ur b16 hydro tranny.

how much thread left on tires and what tires , i will trade for them im in so bad of a need of si wheels man you cant beleave how releaved i am lol let me know thanks but could you pay me like 50 bucks on top ?

they have some good tread but have some camber wear and as for what tires they r capitol. 50 on top sounds ok.

alright than that's cool. when do you want to do this?

If u want we can get it all packed up this weekend and send them off on monday. Also do u have a paypal for that 50? just let me know

no i dont have paypal sorry but its ok i dont really need that 50 bucks we can do the trade straight up alright well my tranny is already all packed up i padded it with a bunch of newspaper so nothing breaks or the box rips ,so let me know when you wana send it out if its onday for sure ? thanks

jeez he sounds like he is too good of seller but that whole thing not needing the 50 was kinda shady....scammers suck go get a real job.

This is why I'm always selling my stuff to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA members ONLY, because theres no hassels/no risk of either them or I getting ripped off and the people can see what they're getting before they pay me.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jul 28 2004, 11:11 PM
This is why I'm always selling my stuff to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA members ONLY, because theres no hassels/no risk of either them or I getting ripped off and the people can see what they're getting before they pay me.
[post=369596]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah you basterd-makin me drive that far for a lousy fuel rail. j/k. how the car Mike? I hope this guy gets his. I actually was thinking of buying something off of this RSX guy...whew-glad that didn't happen.

matt

Back