RSX-S TURBO is a rip off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i checked up on what there was i can do and i filed a complaint with the IFCC. still lookin in to what else i can do. Thanks for the info it will come handy.

IFCC is good, I got a case and the Sheriff in Tampa contacted me about the information. The guy that scammed me is in Tampa so I think I got something. I have to send in my paperwork and hopefully things get worked out.

BTW I figured this guy was shady after he stopped responding and he just didn't seem right. He lied to me too as he said he never sold anything online yet I searched his threads and said he sold something on ebay for a good price. that fuckface. I've been scammed 700 before so yeah sorry about that. I should've warned people, but I didn't know if he was just a dumbass or waht. I was lucky, I almost purchased his LS tranny until he stopped responding. Best of luck to you. Hope IFCC helps you out

Originally posted by hybrid89+Jul 29 2004, 06:23 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Jul 28 2004, 11:11 PM
This is why I'm always selling my stuff to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA members ONLY, because theres no hassels/no risk of either them or I getting ripped off and the people can see what they're getting before they pay me.
[post=369596]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah you basterd-makin me drive that far for a lousy fuel rail. j/k. how the car Mike? I hope this guy gets his. I actually was thinking of buying something off of this RSX guy...whew-glad that didn't happen.

matt

Haha my bad Matt, I would have met you half way :) The car is going good, got most of the new turbo stuff on, just waiting for a friend of mine to solder the Hondata chip into my ECU and then it's off to get smogged, registered and tuned (not necessarily in that order)

How's your crx coming along?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Jul 29 2004, 02:40 PM-->
Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 29 2004, 06:23 AM
NotUrAverage_Si
@Jul 28 2004, 11:11 PM
This is why I'm always selling my stuff to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA members ONLY, because theres no hassels/no risk of either them or I getting ripped off and the people can see what they're getting before they pay me.
[post=369596]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah you basterd-makin me drive that far for a lousy fuel rail. j/k. how the car Mike? I hope this guy gets his. I actually was thinking of buying something off of this RSX guy...whew-glad that didn't happen.

matt

Haha my bad Matt, I would have met you half way :) The car is going good, got most of the new turbo stuff on, just waiting for a friend of mine to solder the Hondata chip into my ECU and then it's off to get smogged, registered and tuned (not necessarily in that order)

How's your crx coming along?
[post=369936]Quoted post[/post]​

I pick my car up from the welders tomorrow - nnow I'm plus a 8 pt. roll cage, jazz fuel cel, cutom rear camber setup, shaved moldings, shaved antena, shaved gas door, custon pop out sun roof. Now its paint and body work time and the the motor goes in!

dude, i bought a b16 head from him for like 350 shipped two weeks ago and he doesnt answer his phone. this sucks, i just found out he is doing this s#!t by reading this post, thanx you guys. ill get my money back though, hopefully. pm me for his phone and adress if you need it.

yeah its funny because he pm'ed me about my nitrous kit, he said he had a b20 longblock that he would trade me. the deal sounded good, but luckily i seen this thread, and told him that i seen that he was a scammer and that the only way i would do this trade with him was if he sent the motor first then once i received it then i would sent my nitrous kit to him, but he didn't like that idea. and since then he hasn't talked to me. good thing i seen this post.

I have made a complaint with the ifcc, made a report with my local sheriffs and they said they can't follow through with it. I contacted the FBI and waiting for a reply from them to see what i can do. So far im still fucked but still trying.

Originally posted by slowciv1@Aug 12 2004, 06:14 PM
I have made a complaint with the ifcc, made a report with my local sheriffs and they said they can't follow through with it. I contacted the FBI and waiting for a reply from them to see what i can do. So far im still fucked but still trying.
[post=376121]Quoted post[/post]​

You might want to talk to your sheriffs dept again, or a local police dept, because they can help you a bit. they can write a police report on what happened and fax all of the information to the local authorities of where the scammer lives and they will pick him up for theft. thats what i did when i got scammed by a guy down in TX. i'm still in the proccess of trying to get my money and parts back, but he knows that i mean business because he's already been talked to by both the detective here where i live and also a detective there in TX. but it was smart to go to the ifcc they can help out a lot. good luck to ya

my local deputies are coming over tonight to file the report and send to florida where this scammer lives. how long does this crap usually take? 350 dollars is like half of my paycheck, dam. this guy sucks. im gonna keep trying though.

well it was back in april when i got scammed, i gave the guy a month to get his stuff straight and send my money and head back, but he never did so i filed a report with the police dept in the middle of may, and the beginning of july was when the guy was first contacted, and since the end of july i haven't talked with the detective because i've been so busy so i'm not sure what the latest update is yet, but i would say its a lengthy process, couple of months or maybe more

I'll have talk to my sheriffs office again. The officer i talked to didn't what the fuck the internet was. So i'll have to call them up and talk to someone else who knows what they are doing.

Back