RSX Steering wheel on an 2000 civic SI. (Need help with wireing)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DrAy

Hi all, i have the new rsx steering wheel on my 00 civic si and i need help with the wireing. I need to know how to make the horn work the air bag and the cruise control. So if any one did this befor can you please tell me how to do it. I know its not that hard but i just dont have time to play with it. i just want to know step by step instructions.

TY for looking

Dray

Should be easy enough, if they fit! Just a matter of getting my brackets to fit onto the RSX seats. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to use the ones on the seats already... Don't want to buy them if I don't know if they'll fit, so I might never find out.

No idea about that, but do you have any idea about RSX seats fitting into an Si?

icon_threadjacked.gif

My bad, did someone already post something about the seats? In the words of Joe Dirt: "I'm new, I don't know what to dooooo!"

hey man im in the same boat as u i have a 2000 acura el and looking to install the RSX wheel i have, is there a DIY????

Back