1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rsx

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EP / DC5' started by iamane12d, Jun 23, 2003.

1. iamane12d

iamane12d Member

i have a friend thats going to buy an rsx... i was lookin at the specs between the type-s engine and the base engine... i noticed that the base engine has a lower C/R but only 160 HP... so i was wondering if my friend bought the rsx with the base engine and boost it... will it be faster than the type s???

2. iamane12d

iamane12d Member

anyone???

3. CRXRookie

CRXRookie Senior Member

A boosted base RSX will be faster than a stock RSX Type-S. You just have to watch out for the boosted Type-S's... :spin:

4. CRXRookie

CRXRookie Senior Member

BTW, if I was your friend, I would just buy the Type-S. He won't be disappointed, ESPECIALLY if he boosts it. The K20A2 responds very very nicely to a turbo. I read somewhere that with just 5-6 PSI of boost, the RSX-S is already putting 250 at the wheels. Do the research. Go to cybernationmotorsports.com and check out what they can do with an RSX-S.

:worthy: K20A2

5. k-series

k-series Senior Member

I have the Cybernation stage I kit on my Si (K20A3 just like the base RSX) and I'm puttin 262 to the front wheels at 7.5lbs. The Type S is doing about 270 to 280 but my torque is 209 where theirs is 185 to 190.

Steve

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted