Ruined some little girl's life tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

they don't want that veal parm, send it my way. No I'm in the mood for a chicken parm sandwich..

---------eggplant vs. veal
I can tell the difference even before I bite into it.. or is that just me? I do have the intelligence of a 10 yr old.. so I dunno..

Dont worry worse has been done.. I supppoooseee...
I work in a bar, and purposely tried to kill someone.. :) and if they say mild, i give em spicey wings instead.............

I do the exact same thing, I mean really, what are wings if they aren't spicey??

me and my friends hit up denny's for senior ditch day during high school. since we were the class of 2005, it was set up on 5/5/05 for our day to ditch.

Now there is like 13 of us at denneys with one big table in teh middle. We joke around a lot, throw stuff at each other, and patiently wait for our food. hell 13 of us? we knew it was going to take a long time, but one of my friends couldnt wait, and this guy gets pissed real fast. Noone wanted him to come, but he found out from another guy, and it was kind of " word of mouth."

"AY FAGGET, WHERE THE FUK IS MY SAMPLER," the friend said, and the rest of us were silent because we thought he was kidding. Just a little bit of advice, never scream at the person who is trying his best to make your food. the cook was fuken already pissed from workin all night long, and we freakin knew he was going to do something bad to the guys food, but noone said anything. The way it was to us, he fukin deserved it, and noone really wanted him here.

Sampler comes up first out of all the food, and already going crazy from not eating dinner last night. Cheese sticks, sausage, potato skins, with fries and wings. I think he was the only one who knew that the guy shitted on his wings, hell they were fukin brown and it was looking very chunky.

His potato skins had a secret sauce right above the cheese. funniest day at denny's ever.
oh yeah, the bastard ate all the food, and we had ours to go.

Don't worry man, things like that happen all the time. I worked at a restaurant, and some chick ordered some toasted raviolies for an appetizer togo, and when she went home bit into it and a minute later called us up and started yelling that we just ruined her life because she was a vegitarian. She didn't realize the ravies were filled with meat and meat only.

That is a sad story. When i saw this on the index civicb18b1 was the last person to post.....

I was like OMG...who did he knock up now.

fuck it dude. you didn't know. My girls doesnt eat meat (except seafood ) due to high blood pressure in her family. And the fact that her father died from a heart attack. Every once in a while she'll taste meat in her plate and i have to ask if they could fix it right. The spits out and thats it. end of story.

If anything its the guys fault. you want something custom,stay your ass at the house. If the father hadn't been there i bet the little girl would have love it and said,'' forget the grass eating, i want some chicken!''

woooooooooooo too much info there. hell im one to complain. everytime i come on its to talk about sexual things done to past girlfriends. im goin to shut up now :imgone:

Any vegetarian that goes to eat at an italian restuarant looking for strict vegetarian food is a moron.

You know, if thats the worst thing that happens to her, God bless her.

I'm sure it must have meant something when it happened, but a few minutes later it should have left your mind, and taken any guilt with it.

Shit, "I ate.... what?" is a trouble that occupys a fraction of a percentage of my miserable ass days.

Back