Rumor: wootoff starting 1am EST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the hell?
a detour?
i have never seen one of those.
im scared.

Thats a pretty good deal on that wine, those are normally 24 dollars a bottle, its like buy 2 get 1 free

most wine is $15 a bottle, or more. its not a bad price... jsut annoying

most wine is $15 a bottle, or more. its not a bad price... jsut annoying

Any descent bottle that is. Every store has $5 bottles of wine, but good luck drinking it...you'll usualy find them in a shopping cart in the discount section.

Any descent bottle that is. Every store has $5 bottles of wine, but good luck drinking it...you'll usualy find them in a shopping cart in the discount section.

Yeah, I dunno why the markup is so much here.

The local wine store in town sells a bottle of Rose for $27. When I worked in a bar, that's the wine we'd buy for less than $2/bottle and give to the winos.... It's that nasty. In the shop they had a tasting, and people absolutely loved the crap. I thought "nah, this can't be the same stuff" and I tried it, and sure enough: same crappy wine.

thats because unlike other nations that actually have class, and taste, wine and most alcohol in general is much better and people can tell good from bad. in america, people just see the word wine, and think they are being classy.

thats because unlike other nations that actually have class, and taste, wine and most alcohol in general is much better and people can tell good from bad. in america, people just see the word wine, and think they are being classy.

lol who drinks wine and thinks they are classy? I drinkit because it's fucking good if the bottle is good. I love Pinot Noir the most because it usualy has a strong but sweet taste to it. I usualy only drink it with a good dinner. Shiraz or Cabernet Sauvignon I'll drink just to drink.

I'm no wine expert but i know some stuffs.

i used to drink the box o' wine at the beach when i lived in SD ... haha..

boones_farm.jpg

anything more and you have paid too much

512mb PC3200 ram for $22? They're a bit behind the curve on this one. I just bought 4GB PC6400 for $32 not on sale.

EDIT: And they sold 51 of them in 60 seconds. :p

older ram tends to be more expensive

and apparently they had one stick of it... blue tooth hands free earpiece anyone?

Didn't someone get a BoC last one? What was in it anyone know?

Back