running 2 cats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not against the law bro..the question is why? are you one of those environment freaks...whatever its all good next topic please

yeah man you have to have a dead cat to get numbers that high. try replacing your PCV valve while you are at it. Clean your throtle plate, replace your rotor, cap, plugs, and wires while you are at it too.

you can throw in some kind of fuel additive that will clean up your exhaust i think,other than that a good tune-up with maybe new o2 sensors if you need it

Originally posted by 95preludetypes@Sep 17 2003, 07:27 PM
im at 3660 and i need to be at 756 on the Nox level so i need all the help i can get

Combustion temperature is too high, you have serious buildup in the engine, or the cat you have now is dead. Replace it and re-test

thank you very much for all you hep im going to buy a new ca and check my valve i will also run a cleaner in my motor what kind do you guys suggest

actually, it is illegal, at least here. you can only have a cat in "the stock location"

adding another one is not legal

My ex's car (dodge aries) had nox of 2700, I checked the vacuum lines and found there was no vacuum to the ERG valve... after unplugging the hole in the tb that was clogged, nox dropped to 327ppm. I'm not sure what the equivalent part is on the h-series but that could be one of your problems

Back