Running low 12's high 11's!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There is a difference between the debt I am in now and the loan I will be gettting. One the debt I am in now I am unable to get a home or apartment, I have to pay off some tickets, and I have a lot in collections. You can say I have a lot messed up in life but I have learned my lesson. Secondly, I will actually be able to afford the payment of the loan, and it will also fix my credit a little more. As for my hook-up that will fix my credit, he is the owner of one of those credit repair companies. I am assuming 100, because my mom has a lot in debt and some other credit issues and he raised her score by 70, so my 100 shouldn't be too far out of the question.

Sorry to get off the subject but Own your car don't let it own you.

Well, I own more than one car and this is the only one that I am putting money into other than gas. Still, I feel that it is my money and I see that I have money to put into my car. I could just do everything step by step, but I don't want to; I want to get most of it done right away to save time, and keep the car running fresh.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 1 2004, 11:51 PM
actually with the toda itbs you will still have an intake system; it still utilizes a plenum like the nissan skyline intake manifolds.

What kind of intake system exactly? Like just the CAI or an Intake manifold as well?

you can use a cai system created for the regular k20a. by system i meant that the stock air box, intake pipe, etc. can still be used; it has a intake manifold, the throttle bodies are located in the runners.

Back