Running Rich and idles rough!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bh2285

i put a GSR engine in my 93 del sol 1.5... I just got everything done and started it for the first time. I didnt hook up any Vtec or IAB or Knock Sensor or any of those extra wires and the car is running really rich(blue smoke) and it idles rough. I was just seein if those wires are ys its doing this or if anyone else has had this happen before or what. If u can help please do thanks.

Ok, you can't ask why your shits fucked up, if you didn't finish the install. It's like letting you car run out of gas, and then sitting there wondering why it won't start.

shut up u fag i know i didnt finish the install i dont know how right this sec. am im not letting the gas run out i started it for 5 mins to see what its doing

:bugeyes: There's no need for all that... If your car is running poorly, it is more than likely the sensors you didn't hook up, specifically the IAB.

And if it's blue smoke, then that means you're burning oil in your combustion chamber, not extra fuel.

You're the one that came here with a half assed-not finished swap wondering why it ran like shit, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back