1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

running richer then trump

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by showcar_civic93, Nov 3, 2006.

1. showcar_civic93

showcar_civic93 Junior Member

i just built a 94 Gsr.. 1 of the things i did was a 74 tappered to 69mm throttle body with an intake... i also got a jun racing ecu... the mutherfucker is running so rich.. i lowered the tps to the lowest voltage, and adjusted my fuel to 15psi at idle. it made a little difference but my air fuel is still says i'm running rich. even with my sport compact msd ignition w/ x coil. i wanted to hook up my nitrous tank(65 wet zex) but i cant if my shit is all fucked up. Is there something i'm missing? doing wrong? Or am i just that fucken dumb.. please help me before i rip my face off and kick it agianst the wall:eek:

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

get rid of that ECU.

3. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

you need something to tune that motor if it truely is "built".

if you used bigger injectors...and the "stock" ecu with a gay chip there is your problem.

4. showcar_civic93

showcar_civic93 Junior Member

i have stock injectors ...with a stupid fucken fuel rail(junk) and the ecu came from JUN racing. but i'm thinken my problem is there in the ecu with the settings... cuz i even retarded the shit out of my timing to see what i get.. and its not enough.. Just another ride on the baloney poney.

5. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

get rid of the ECU. get crome or hondata and get tuned. stop trying to do it yourself. you cant press a button or move this or that to solve your problem. you need to carefully adjust the fuel maps on a dyno.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted