runs like crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robertmays

d15b7 is so slow!!!

i have a 92 dx auto with a D15b7 and i have done some reading and i seem to have a zc throttle body, i saw a difference in a service manual. the zc has a map sensor on the tb and d15b7 uses the one on the firewall. but i have BOTH and both are hooked up too. wtf? i seem to have no power and when i take off it bogs a bit then leaves. my breather hose that goes to the top of my valve cover isnt hooked up and some times i cant get the car to start and if it does start it will sometimes just die but most of the time i dont have too much trouble. i just want to know if i can make it run better, i dont feel like getting stuck cuz it wont start. any advice would be apreciated
also i am getting shitty mpg like 20 maybe 23 if im lucky

Last edited:
timming problem do a timing belt on it ints not hard on the single cams or even just pull the timmingbelt cover off an check for the marks at top dead that seems to deff be the problem

both of you two that posted under me dont post here again untill you can learn to read, hes has issuse with how someone hooked shit up, not with timing and he doesnt need a tune up until he figures out what up with all the unpluged shit. Idiots.

What ecu is in the car? and wheres the picture of the engine bay

Back