Rush (The Movie)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Today's Tom sawyer....
oh... wait...

yeah, the previews for this look great. will be seeing it, but likely waiting for it ondemand or netflix

when you texted me last night i thought you meant the band LOL

I happened across the trailer online by chance a few weeks ago, it really made me want to see the movie... Why isn't this movie getting more advertising time?

Lauda is a fucking badass

I want to see it. My wife thinks its going to be a Indy Car version of "Days of Thunder " but Pussy McPussy will be a driver or daughter of an asshole instead of a doctor like Nicole Kidman.

I want to see it. My wife thinks its going to be a Indy Car version of "Days of Thunder " but Pussy McPussy will be a driver or daughter of an asshole instead of a doctor like Nicole Kidman.

this is NOT at all like that. there is no redneckerish goin on here. just hot bitches and fast cars.

tell her she gets to see Thore's ass bare.....I bet she'll go then;)

and after doing some google pics comparison they were spot on with the characters. badass movies that I may just have to go see again!

So I want to see this. Is it racing with a little drama or drama with a little racing?

little racing but it wasnt like wimpy racing and they didn't shift 1015245252252 times. lol

Back