russian suv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is quite possibly the most politically incorrect vehicle ever produced :thumbsup:

imagine if you wanted to get the seats cleaned

"alright and what kind of seats do you have, clothe or leather/sued?"

"um....whale penis"

"oh.."

Gold plated bullet proof windows. Wait.. What? How the fuck do you gold plate something and see through it? I must be missing something.

Also, I want seats made from baby seal penis.

They'll use a standard bulletproof glass, and make a tint out of thin gold paper. At least that's my best guess.

Screw just the baby seal skin, I want a mountain of baby seals that are just piled up and I can mix and match to determine the best seating configuration for the day. Maybe a bench seat one day then some jump seats the following. If I am spending this kind of money I want options damn it.

Screw just the baby seal skin, I want a mountain of baby seals that are just piled up and I can mix and match to determine the best seating configuration for the day. Maybe a bench seat one day then some jump seats the following. If I am spending this kind of money I want options damn it.
baby seal bean bag

refer to post from other thread

https://hondaswap.com/members-loung...side-my-office-pics-414439/2.html#post1500840

not at all the same vehicles

one is a Gurkha LAPV produced by Armet Armored Vehicles
a functional armored vehicle, that meets and exceeds most military requirements
Armet Armored Vehicles

one is a ridiculous heap of bragging rights with whale cock seats, designed by RussoBaltique, solely for the purpose of being as extravagant as possible and costing a fuck ton of money

not the same vehicle
not a repost
not even the same class of vehicle

Back