RWD drag civic anyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats a hell of a price for that much of a fabbed up car....

I'd pimp it...with an SR20 or an RB

Then call it a Honchevsan.... :laugh:

That much for the BARE CHASSIS... Not the ROLLING Chassis... That car has been for sale for YEARS. $3-$4k with no steering, axles, wheels, tires, or anythign? No thanks...

wheels,tires,steering,axles,brakes,gauges,seat,seatbelts,window net,shifter,struts,fuel system,cooling system,or any other components ARE NOT INCLUDED! the wheelbase is 108inches!

almost had me clickin buy it now

Yeah, you're pretty much buying some fiberglass body panels and a rollcage, which you can get new for around what he's wanting.

F that.

Have you guys ever priced such an intricate cage like that....something like that runs in the 4-5K's area....

the cage alone is worth more than what he's asking for.

Then price out a decent tub build....all the hours spent to just build it is more than a few weeks pay for some.

yeah, the cage is real nice.

too bad the chassis is useless for pretty much anything other than drag racing...

yea but if anyone wanted to buy that chassis for other then drag racing they are retarded.

i just dont see what the big deal is. it was BUILT for drag. thats like buying a rally car and bitching cause its not good for anything but rally...

Back