rwd with a crv tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i plan to do a b20 swap reguardless its gonna be a b series swap.. anyhew i really want a rwd car ever since i seen the d1 competition @ englishtown... im thinking that i can use the driveshaft for the awd system and just disconnect the front axles from the driveshaft to make it rwd but with that note. i am also wanting a 5 spd and unfortunatly the crvs are all automatic... question.. is there a 5spd transmission that i would be able to use with the crvs driveshaft? thanks a lot `lou

its not "just" there is a lot of work involved in this.. i think you would need to weld the rear differential also

The CRV does come in a 5spd. But if you want a drift car, buy a 240sx and call it a day. What your talking about is a lot of custom work for a car that will, in the end, not hold a candle to a 240sx that had the same cash invested. Braille, a shop in FLA, did it and wound up selling the car, or at least trying to sell it.

anyhew i really want a rwd car ever since i seen the d1 competition @ englishtown

If you really want a RWD car then buy one. I don't know of anyone who's ever thought of doing this that actually finished it and was satisfied with the results. If you want a RWD Honda then buy an S2000.

Back