RX7 or a perfect civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i myself love the early rx7's...thats why id say rx7 depending on a few things^_^

I could never do an RX7 outside of the last one.

It's crossed my mind to pick one up... but for the money people ask I'd rather just spend the extra 30 and buy a 911TT Since I don't feel like spending 60K on a 10+ year old garage toy, I'll just keep the Z.

Im Not Many People

CIVIC PARTS ARE CHEAP

AND INSURANCE IS EVEN CHEAPER

Last edited:
Im Not Many People

CIVIC PARTS ARE CHEAP

AND INSURANCE IS EVEN CHEAPER

Don't get me wrong I agree with you there. but cheap doesnt always mean better, If I could only have one car it wouldn't be a civic.

I enjoy civics and will do up another one down the road, but for now I'd rather have a lightly modded 350Z then my old turbo civic.

I could never do an RX7 outside of the last one.
You had one ?
but for the money people ask I'd rather just spend the extra 30 and buy a 911TT Since I don't feel like spending 60K on a 10+ year old garage toy, I'll just keep the Z.

60k ? "pay 30 grand extra" What the FUCK ?! Are you on crack ?

What kind of RX7 are you talkin about here ?

just go with whatever your gut is telling you....i for one would probably go with the rx7 (but in australia mint old skool rx7's are fucking rare)

yah in texas only really old rich people have them or this rotory club full of puerto ricans have them. in my hood (dallas texas) i had an turbo II savanna but i went to jail and my cuzin had the keys thought it would be a good idea to move it ( i gues he got carried away smack into a tree, so here is a rare turbo II not just a gtu or gxe. fking sexy gaurge kept im gettin it but first new tranny in my 97 ex i got to make sure this biatch is a good DD

yah in texas only really old rich people have them or this rotory club full of puerto ricans have them. in my hood (dallas texas) i had an turbo II savanna but i went to jail and my cuzin had the keys thought it would be a good idea to move it ( i gues he got carried away smack into a tree, so here is a rare turbo II not just a gtu or gxe. fking sexy gaurge kept im gettin it but first new tranny in my 97 ex i got to make sure this biatch is a good DD

Translation:
Yes, in Texas, only the very affluent elderly own these cars. There is also a rotary club with mostly Puerto Rican members who also own these cars. When I lived in Dallas, I had a turbo II savanna, but I went to jail, and while I was in there, my cousin wrecked it into a tree. Now I have found a rare turbo II, it's not just a gtu or gxe. It excites me sexually, It has been kept in a garage. I will purchase the RX7, but first I need to replace the transmission in my 97 EX to ensure it will function properly as a Daily Driver.

Last edited:
Thank you. And thank you for the "it excites me sexually" visual.

I would also like to see this "Savannah". Savannah is something special, and most (to date: 100% of the time) when someone says Savannah they are going what they lurnt in Gran Turismo, which makes the Savannah TOTALLY WRONG.

Translation:
Yes, in Texas, only the very affluent elderly own these cars. There is also a rotary club with mostly Puerto Rican members who also own these cars. When I lived in Dallas, I had a turbo II savanna, but I went to jail, and while I was in there, my cousin wrecked it into a tree. Now I have found a rare turbo II, it's not just a gtu or gxe. It excites me sexually, It has been kept in a garage. I will purchase the RX7, but first I need to replace the transmission in my 97 EX to ensure it will function properly as a Daily Driver.

thank im at work so proper typing isnt that important.

You had one ?

60k ? "pay 30 grand extra" What the FUCK ?! Are you on crack ?

What kind of RX7 are you talkin about here ?

I meant the last model RX7 guessing 90-96ish?

I was saying if I were spend the money on an RX7 I'd rather just put out an extra 30K and buy what I really want.

RX7s in the conditional I want are in the 25-30K range. at least the last time I looked. For an extra $30K I could find a used 1996 993 Turbo

Either way, I'm better off playing with the Z and buying a house. but I do have to say the 993 has been calling to me for awhile now. =(

Translation:

thank u for the translation lol

350z are fun id only get one if i was out of school (i see them in my uncles shop like crazy) they all wanna go turbo t78 all greddy (my uncle gladys sticks them in and tunes them just right. awww the feeling on the high way when ur neck goes back.

I meant the last model RX7 guessing 90-96ish?

I was saying if I were spend the money on an RX7 I'd rather just put out an extra 30K and buy what I really want.

RX7s in the conditional I want are in the 25-30K range. at least the last time I looked. For an extra $30K I could find a used 1996 993 Turbo

Either way, I'm better off playing with the Z and buying a house. but I do have to say the 993 has been calling to me for awhile now. =(

OHHH you're talking about one of those new Poseur RX7s. RX7 died in 1991. The rest are shit.

Like the 4th gen Supra. They dropped the ball there.

Back