RX7 or a perfect civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

350z are fun id only get one if i was out of school (i see them in my uncles shop like crazy) they all wanna go turbo t78 all greddy (my uncle gladys sticks them in and tunes them just right. awww the feeling on the high way when ur neck goes back.
Translation:
The Nissan 350z is a spirited car that is enjoyable to operate. Though I would only purchase one if I were not currently enrolled in school. I see 350z's at my uncle's shop quite frequently. All of the owners of the 350z's wish to install T78 Greddy turbos into their cars (which my uncle gladly intalls for them, and tunes them to perfection. The feeling of acceleratory whiplash is akin to intimacy with a woman.
yah the rest is history, sorry my uncle gladley sticks them in his name is German,
GS motorsports irving texas.
World Auto News & Reviews » Nissan
Yes there are many examples from the past. I apologize for my poor grammar and absurd typing style. I was attempting to say that my uncle gladly installs the turbos, his name is "German". He owns GS motorsports in Irving Texas. Here is a link to an article regarding an automobile which he has customized. World Auto News & Reviews » Nissan

Translation:
The Nissan 350z is a spirited car that is enjoyable to operate. Though I would only purchase one if I were not currently enrolled in school. I see 350z's at my uncle's shop quite frequently. All of the owners of the 350z's wish to install T78 Greddy turbos into their cars (which my uncle gladly intalls for them, and tunes them to perfection. The feeling of acceleratory whiplash is akin to intimacy with a woman.

Yes there are many examples from the past. I apologize for my poor grammar and absurd typing style. I was attempting to say that my uncle gladly installs the turbos, his name is "German". He owns GS motorsports in Irving Texas. Here is a link to an article regarding an automobile which he has customized. World Auto News & Reviews » Nissan

wow, ur better then spell check.

this is a fun thread :)

(oh, and i <3 da wankel. Easiest piece of machinery on the planet :) )

His name is "German Sanchez"
He was trying to say that his "uncle gladly installs" which is to say, he receives pleasure from installing turbos.

Back