S-03 = S-0wn3d.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

gallery_8_32_1098202048.jpg

Without going into too much detail....Yeah, F'ed in the A.

Local Firestone shop quoted me 140 for the tire...plus the cost of 3-5 day shipping, they said the can have it in by Friday...wtf hicks, I can order it online cheap, and faster.

i never had a problem wit my azenis

lol, I didn't hit shit. I was about a mile and a half away from my house, and it friggin' exploded....I checked the PSI 4 days ago on all 4, they back two had a little less than the front two, but they were all fine. I was driving at like 65 on the highway, and the car just starts shaking like it has Parkinson's. I knew it had to be a blowout, but I didn't think Muhammed but a bomb in there, Jesus.

Spare = at parents house
Si Wheels, tires = sold for 200, local pickup
cell phone = charging at the house
me = middle of nowhere but trees, closest place was my work, odd enough which was like 1 mile away. No choice but to drive...

If I had drove maybe 1/2 a mile more, I would be driving on the wheel, I just ordered a new S-03 will be here Thurs-Fri, set me back 153 with 2 day shipping.

BTW Chris, my lugs own you all :) Just wish they made them in green.

gallery_8_32_1098202075.jpg

stupid ricer. if you had 17"s, blowouts don't have near the affect at highspeeds :p

If I had 17's like you, and a chunk went flying, I would have been charged for manslaughter. BTW, nice type R "style" front. We all know "style" is code for cheap, knock-off, you ricer. :)

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 19 2004, 12:24 PM
If I had 17's like you, and a chunk went flying, I would have been charged for manslaughter. B
[post=404763]Quoted post[/post]​

:feedback:

Ouch. I've got chunks of S-03 rubber stuck to my fenders, but that takes the cake! :lol:

I'm glad you weren't hurt.

if that happened to one of my tires, i would never be buying that brand again.

seriously, i'd send that into bridgstone. that screams recall all over it.

It's not the tire, apparently, after further review, I somehow picked up an industrial staple in the tires who knows when. It never leaked, was never ff balanced, and I checked the tires often, I don't know where it was hiding, but I'm sure that contributed to it. Spending 150 on a new tire is fine, I just hope it didn't fuck up the wheel.

The lugs are by Rays with a locking key. They either came in red, black or blue. I can buff out "tire" that's on my fucking quarter panel.

Edited for sucking at multitasking.

Back