?s crx swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cuz allot of you guys lack scientific information and continue to screw up cars... don't even know the basics, but know every engine swap configuration and serial number...

so far one I'm waiting on one guy to email me back... If he doesn't, I'll move to someone else... This is easy lunch money, if u know your stuff!

cuz allot of you guys lack scientific information and continue to screw up cars... don't even know the basics, but know every engine swap configuration and serial number...

Really?!?!?! Try us. And while your at it, post your ASE certification and the name of the shop you work for. Then we will see who knows what.

I call BS. You don't know your ass from your elbow.

so far one I'm waiting on one guy to email me back... If he doesn't, I'll move to someone else... This is easy lunch money, if u know your stuff!

Why would you pay someone for the info then? If you know your stuff! Everyone has helped me here, just the little I been here. As far as scientific information, I know alittle bit. I'm a Dynamometor Technician in the research and development field. Maybe I can help with your problem.......

Back