s1 cable transmission I want to buy one now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

88crxb16

Wanting the s1 cable transmission with the 4.400 final drive not the 4.266 if you have this cable tranny then let me know. If you have another cable tranny that will work with my b16 engine and has short gears let me know. I am in california 93720 for shipping quotes.

Please pm me with what you have and include the total cost including shipping. No grinds or anything will be taken and must have low mileage if at all possible.

Am I asking for too much?:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JDM 90-91[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integra RSi/XSi[/FONT][/FONT]
this is the year and model this s1 came out of.

do you still looking for that tranny i have a 90-91 nice not problems has so ever come with a stage 3 clutch six puck a trow out bearing both new $300.00

Wanting the s1 cable transmission with the 4.400 final drive not the 4.266 if you have this cable tranny then let me know. If you have another cable tranny that will work with my b16 engine and has short gears let me know. I am in california 93720 for shipping quotes.

Please pm me with what you have and include the total cost including shipping. No grinds or anything will be taken and must have low mileage if at all possible.

Am I asking for too much?:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JDM 90-91[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Integra RSi/XSi[/FONT][/FONT]

this is the year and model this s1 came out of.
you should just go with a regular, and even those are hard to find now...

jeebus.. whats with the noobs bringing shit back from the dead? :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back