s1 tranny for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
well me and a friend got a s1 tranny for a trade for a crx and are now selling it. i do not know what is wrong with it right now or if anything is wrong with it. in a couple of weeks i will thake my tranny out of my crx and put this one in to see how it works. if it works fine it will be 300 obo +shipping. if it grinds i'll let you know and we will work something out. so untill then lmk if your interested and you could reserve it kinda :shrug2: .

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Oct 31 2004, 11:43 PM
well me and a friend got a s1 tranny for a trade for a crx and are now selling it. i do not know what is wrong with it right now or if anything is wrong with it. in a couple of weeks i will thake my tranny out of my crx and put this one in to see how it works. if it works fine it will be 300 obo +shipping. if it grinds i'll let you know and we will work something out. so untill then lmk if your interested and you could reserve it kinda :shrug2: .
[post=409996]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the b16 tranny right , if so i will buy it for 300 shipped if it doesnt gring , let m eknow thanks

brett

let me know ( i messed up on the other post)

Ahh damn i tried selling my S1 on here perfect shape for 375 shipped but now its being used in my hatch..Good luck on the sell those are good trannies from my exp..

Back