s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, I was making a Crocodile Dundee joke. That's not a knife, this is a knife. It was subaru, and they advertised it with that guy as their spokesman, so I was making a joke off of that.

well today i bought an autometer tach for it, it was actually pretty easy to install, drill 2 holes, run a few wires and your good, i did have to call them to find out what wire on the coil i had to connect it to but they told me the exact one and it was right... but i think i have the pulse per revolution setting off... ill have to fix it in the morning and ill have pics in the morning

heres pics of the tach let me know what you think:

1107091309.jpg

1107091108.jpg

and the gps is my speedometer for now is why its in there

Looks like a big goofy tach to me! lol

I never cared for them. Also your cluster is giving me flashbacks... gyah I hated that thing. lol

yeah i hate the cluster so much... and the tach is pretty big and goofy but it serves the purpose

Id say you coulda got away with one of the 3 inch Sunpro tachs lol. Thats what I ran in my last one.

Ima get a 5" 8k Autometer for my next one, and mount it like that. But itll have a small block that sees 7k regularly so its fitting.

well i would like to have the small block and hopefully it will soon enough, i wanna get that 350 my grandpa has, make it a 383 and bore it .60 over, it'd be nasty, oh and with a big ol' cam in it too....

If you bore it .60 over it'll be a 388. A 383 is a .30 over bore (355) and then a stroker crank.

well the 350 is going to be free and its a marine block which would be a great start, they have super thick cylinder walls and can be bored a lot

okay, i found a 327 with a 5 speed that's in a 69 c10 body that they only want 300 for so i think im gonna pick that up if i can still get it next weekend

Back