s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just saw you got the 5 speed! aww i hate you!

GaugeMagazine_MiniTruck_Nationals_1.jpg

This. Oh god. Beautiful.

wow. I thought i knew you.:(
dat shit is mad fugly yo!

i always did hate where Chevy put the bed mount bolts on those trucks. stupidest thing ever. anyways, parts are CHEAP for S-10s. think of them as the Honda Civic of the minitruck world. lots of aftermarket stuff for em and guess what??!? they are mostly bolt-on stuff. you can get a full bolt-on bag system for your truck cheap. check out suicidedoors.com. they sell and make alot of stuff for S-10s. heck thats what a majority of their stuff is for anyways.

yes taco, i got the 5 speed :D

and heres the stuff on that 355, with a 4 speed trans from my cousin:

355 chevy small block gm high rise intake 600cm eldelbrock carb 3/4 race cam heads redone high compression piston.30 over headers ac rapid fire plugs new plug wires lots off crome valve covers timming chain cover oil pan

BDN, if we're both still around here when I get to minitruck #2, I'm coming to you. Also, are you gonna be at the show both days?

im actually coming friday. the website im an admin on is sponsoring a cruise to the show and im leading the cruise. we should be there by 7pm friday evening. i will be there until sunday evening. i will be wearing a black workshirt that says MidwestMinis.net on it. im the skinny bastard. come up to me, say hi and hand me a beer. oh and i will be driving a yellow and silver flareside Ranger.

I just noticed it's saturday and sunday. Not thurs and fri. I assume you'll get there saturday?

My bro-in-law just finished his s10 build for the drag strip. Fully built 350 running twin turbos. Dyno run shows 980hp at the wheels. Ill get some pics to you soon.

well... i think im definitely just gonna build my 4.3 in it just to be different and to still get decent mileage...

Back