S13 240sx frame rail replacements?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
need a set. hers are rusted. if i cant source im just gonna weld in my own.

help please :)

i cant find them, but the fact that courtesy nissan (20 minutes from my house) has an online parts dept....a 240 is looking like a good idea.

http://courtesyparts.com

I know they dont have framerails, but good lord look at all the goodies.

Nope. Dont make them. They are part of the unibody. You can make your own gussets if you want. Thats what my buddy did in his s13... But he did it to hold 500lb/ft of torque, not to replace rusted rails.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nope. Dont make them. They are part of the unibody. You can make your own gussets if you want. Thats what my buddy did in his s13... But he did it to hold 500lb/ft of torque, not to replace rusted rails.

they make frame rail gussets that you weld over for z-cars.

i'll just make my own :) they are rusted and one side has a small hole. no biggie :)

where can yea get frame rails

hey i have a 1989 and need to replace the frame rail n want to know where i can buy some to weld in. thanks

Buy The Rails

yea i read everything before, but i just want to know the name of a place where i can buy the rails because i dont think i could make them. im in canada but is its in the us then no problem

dude man. like. i dont believe you. you must not have read it.

because then you would know they do not make frame rails. they are part of the unibody. there's no way you can buy them. go find a machine shop if you can't do it yourself. they make gussets for the 350Z, but that's only for strengthening.

and all i learned, i learned from this thread. ur lucky i'm bored ^_^

^^ quiet you.

yeah somewhere they must make frame gussets but i was unable to find them, which is why i ended up making mine own.

erg. well, if you say so. i just did some looking.

it's very hard to get them brand new anywhere on the net. you can get them from junked cars they cut them off. pretty much craigslist is the best place to find those.

if you want them new, go to your local nissan dealership. from what i've found, you'll have to buy all of them, front, mid, and rear.

i still say find a machine shop and do some custom fab...

Back