s13 solid mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

someone posted a link to a set of solid engine/transmission mounts for an s13 240sx before. i'm trying to find the kit, it was very simple with just round spacers for the motor mounts and a flat plate for the transmission mount. they completely eliminated the rubber mounts that come stock. thanks for any help you all can give me in finding these.

why would you want solid mounts...dont they reduce cabin vibration from the engine?

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 26 2005, 02:28 AM
why would you want solid mounts...dont they reduce cabin vibration from the engine?
[post=531183]Quoted post[/post]​

you kidding me, look at a car with solid mounts, and look at the steering wheel shake like a mofo when your idleing. I remember E's sol's steering wheel looks like its got parkinsons.

the car isn't a daily driver it can shake it's thang if it wants

78.93 for one not-solid engine mount? no thanks, the nismo's run like 200 for the engine and tranny mounts. which is something i'm not too interested in. i'm probably going to stick with stock now that my friend found my tranny mount in his garage. at least for now

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Jul 31 2005, 04:35 PM
wait... she is your ex and you still are buying things for her car?
[post=533662]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

buy and install, no.

find yes.

on another note, they felt pretty solid to me.

Back