S14 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i think this looks bad ass!

DSC00630.JPG

DSC00631.JPG

DSC00633.JPG

The body kit hangs a little too low... makes it look too tall, and more like the front end was smashed in with a sledgehammer or something. If it was a little thinner from top to bottom, it would look a lot better.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 17 2003, 09:32 AM
The body kit hangs a little too low... If it was a little thinner from top to bottom, it would look a lot better.

:werd: At least it is a four door, and not a hatch, that conversion doesn't fit a hatch.

Wow, even the hondaswap owner likes front end conversions...hmmmm.... :D . dohcvtecaccord thinks differently about them....Anyways, I like that a lot, even better on the integra. That front end looks good with the front mount. I couldn't see it looking that great without it though!(too big of a hole) :D

The four door one, is beautiful I think. A supreme conversion and very aggressive looking while still having a subtle look to it.

The crx has potential but yeah, has way too much going on I think. The straight edges don't match right, and the se7en rims w/ the wing, just aren't right on the car IMO. The car has work into it so I would give the guy props but I am not a fan of the accents of the car, but the lights do look hella tight.

first one looks dope, i agree i hate the wheels, but then again i just plain don't like polished lips on rims. i wish there were some better shots of the first one, they are kinda dark... the crx looks wack, that conversion would probably look better on anything else but a crx...

Back