s2000 dash in crx!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

xs2kx

Hows it goin guys......i have a show car i buildin right now.....and im workin on putting a full s2000 interior into my crx......seats are mounted dash is just about mounted up just needs a little fiberglass molding work im tryin to find some info to get the rest to work i have the pinouts for the crx instrument cluster plugs im lookin for the pinouts for the s2000 instrument cluster plugs......thanks for any help

Originally posted by xs2kx@May 15 2004, 10:56 AM
Hows it goin guys......i have a show car i buildin right now.....and im workin on putting a full s2000 interior into my crx......seats are mounted dash is just about mounted up just needs a little fiberglass molding work im tryin to find some info to get the rest to work i have the pinouts for the crx instrument cluster plugs im lookin for the pinouts for the s2000 instrument cluster plugs......thanks for any help

Can I have your CRX dash? I am custom mounting a CRX dash into my S2000, maybe we can swap some parts.

Originally posted by Havok+May 15 2004, 02:35 PM-->
@May 15 2004, 10:56 AM

Can I have your CRX dash? I am custom mounting a CRX dash into my S2000, maybe we can swap some parts.

bahahaha ya that should be real cool when its done....... :blink:

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back