1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 Engine Rebuild!

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Redirwol1, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Redirwol1

Redirwol1 Member

I have a 2000 Honda S2000. I need to rebuild the motor in it. Sucked up water and phucked some sheit up. So anyways. Who knows where I can order parts for the motor from. Such as pistons, gaskets, vavles, bearings, head bolts, rod bolts etc etc. I do not necissarily want a stock rebuild, but then again, if the geometry of setting up the motor requires stock pistons for a good head gasket and to mill the head down to raise the compression, I could do that. I basically need a rebuid kit in a way but with some better than stock parts in it. I dont need connecting rods, or a crank, or cams. Just pistons, and ALL the bore sizes i can get in that style piston. I want to get some oversized valves for it if it is applicable with the factory valve springs and rocker arms. I need a timing kit for it, and the timing chain guides( i think that is what they are called), they are in the timing chain housing, and they have orange covers on them to guide the timing chaing through the head and block. I broke one of them. Also need to know where i can get the torque specs and things like that. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. La_Pieuvre

La_Pieuvre Senior Member

try this site:

Majestic Honda

3. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted