S2000 Part Out Some AP1 & AP2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hecash

These are parts either from my last AP1 S2000 or AP2 stuff intended to be installed into it. The AP2 steering rack and the starter motor came off of a wreck with less than 100 miles on it.

The fuel pump assembly is the high output that comes with a Comptech supercharger.

Autometer EGT gauge with new wires, bung and probe

Stock trunk lid drilled for OEM spoiler or Mugen spoiler....Note 1
Stock starter motor....Note 2
Stock AP2 steering rack....Note 2
Stock AP1 exhaust header
Stock AP1 tail lights....Note 2 & 3
Stock Right Rear drive shafte without inboard spider....Note 4
Stock ABS control unit
Stock fuel pump assembly with Walpro high pressure 255 gph pump
Stock Brake Vacuum Assit
Stock Wheel locks (new)
McGard Seat bolt set (new)
AP1 Coil (sparkplug) Cover
Odd lengths and bends of 3" and 2.5" aluminum tubing
Stainless Steel 3" and 2.5" hose clamps

Note 1 color is NFR
Note 2 as close to new as you can get without being new
Note 3 only on 1 week after recall exchange
Note 4 has housing, boot and boot straps but no spider and bearings

Price on AP1 taillights? Were these the recalled units or the updated ones?

These are the updated units. About a week or two prior to trashing the car, I took it into Pauly Honda in Libertyville, IL where they did the taillight recall. They are spanking new/used.

Before I send a PM with pricing, do you mind telling me if you are near a Greyhound Terminal? With a box this large, they are the only reasonable way to ship.

Actually, yes. There's a Greyhound terminal near me. You can't ship freight to a commercial address?

Sometimes it's cheaper to ship large items to a building that has a shipping dock. The taillights probably won't fit into that category, but large heavy things like engines and transmissions do. If you ship something like that to a residential address, the shipper usually charges more for a truck with a lifting tailgate or platform. Going to a building with a shipping dock means that the flatbed/trailer/whatever can be unloaded straight into a receiving bay. You can't do that at a house.

Back