S2000 seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TMoney

Will S2000 seats fit into any hatch with little or no modification?.....Me and a buddy are debating over this and i would like to win one for once. :lol:

damn you make a post and expect feedback in 12 minutes. lay off and give it a little time. This isnt www.askjeeves.com. We are all people that are willing to help just give it time. And i am going to say no. You will have to use your eg seat brackets. But i may be wrong. But that is my .02

i've seen them in an eg before. but how they got em to fit. well only god knows. and the guy who owns the car of course.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Jun 2 2004, 10:38 PM
damn you make a post and expect feedback in 12 minutes. lay off and give it a little time. This isnt www.askjeeves.com. We are all people that are willing to help just give it time. And i am going to say no. You will have to use your eg seat brackets. But i may be wrong. But that is my .02

Yea sorry about that i was in a hurry for an answer because me and my buddy were arguing and a whopping $20 was riding on it. He claimes that it is imposible to put the S2000 seats in any year hatch and i told him it was and i always lose bets to him and i was jus in a rush to get an answer before he left for work....thanks for yer input anyways

TMoNeY

Back