S2000 VS 350Z VS RX8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 5 2004, 10:49 PM
EVO 8 > STi > 350z > S2k > RX8

Traitor!! :p

It really is a toss-up for me between the EVO8 and the STi. Both have so many positives that I'd hate to be forced to choose.

I think I like the looks of the rx8 the best, but just wished it performed better.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 6 2004, 12:22 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 5 2004, 10:49 PM
EVO 8 > STi > 350z > S2k > RX8

Traitor!! :p

It really is a toss-up for me between the EVO8 and the STi. Both have so many positives that I'd hate to be forced to choose.

:lol: :lol:

If I can afford one of those and the dealers screw me over I can definitely afford to get a used 02-03 WRX. Which would be my very first choice, but I was saying in the 30-34k car segment, a slightly optioned EVO8 takes my money.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 6 2004, 01:01 AM
Hmm.. maybe I was thinking Audi TT on the gascap, or maybe the one here on post has one of those homo stick on chrome stickers or something.

Nah the black model has a chrome gas lid cover, i believe....just like the eclipses did.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jul 6 2004, 01:09 AM-->
@Jul 6 2004, 01:02 AM
Yea, it was the TT I was thinking of...

Green_TT_Rear.gif

But still not a fan of hte lights and handles :p

TT=ugly. I really don't like those cars... one of the cars i never liked.

I like the 350Z handles...and those headlights make it so i can spot it from far away and know it's a 350z

I like the TT in silver or black, that green is absolutely hideious though.

I posted the video of the topgear guy bashing the hell out of all the Zs- the 240z and then topgears review for car of the year =)

I'm guessing the reviewer who is use to driving euro supercars had his head up ass butt becuase he bashed the 350Z on EVERYPOINT even the ones that everysingle other place said was one of the best things ever

for say the 350Z engine is one of the best ever sounding V6s ever made however he bashed the hell out of it

I just think he was hoping to get a $600K car for 30K

Having driven all 3, I will say

1.) 350Z

2.) Honda S2000

3.) Rx-8.

The main reason they stopped making the RX-7 over here is because of the price--it cost nearly 40k, which to the American buyer was unreasonable, hence a 28k starting price tag on the RX-8. They made a nice ass JDM RX-7 limited edition the year before the RX-8 came out, but I'm not sure of the price.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 6 2004, 07:53 PM
Having driven all 3, I will say

1.) 350Z

2.) Honda S2000

3.) Rx-8.

The main reason they stopped making the RX-7 over here is because of the price--it cost nearly 40k, which to the American buyer was unreasonable, hence a 28k starting price tag on the RX-8. They made a nice ass JDM RX-7 limited edition the year before the RX-8 came out, but I'm not sure of the price.

As I stated in another post. The 300ZXTT was up over 40K in 96... WTF

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 6 2004, 02:02 AM
Yea, it was the TT I was thinking of...

Green_TT_Rear.gif

But still not a fan of hte lights and handles :p

you are looking at a beetle right there
you could have atleast got a pic of a 225 quattro :p

RS4_02.jpg

RS4_03.jpg

audiS4engine.jpg

just a little more than $30K :D

I'm so thankful I sold my Audi you want to talk about a TOTAL PITA to work on