S200B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chb504

Hi i was looking at the maxrev kit at ks motorsports and there is an option to get the S200B hondata. What is this exactly? i don't know anything about computers and just want to know what this is about and if it's good for me to get. i read some of the capabilities of the hondata and think it's pretty nice. I need to bring it to a shop and have them tune it right? thanks

how does hondata work exactly? is it somethin you plug as an "add on" to your ecu or do you send it to them and they install the chip or porgram? If i get one how do i install it or get it tuned? i'm prolly gunna bring it to a shop but i don't know of any around here that knows what they are doin but i'm going to call around. i just don't know anything abuot this and would like to know at least a little u know..... :blink: thanks

It's a few things they add to a stock ecu. Basically a socket and programmed ROM chip. (EPROM). Then they send an external control box the you plug your multi step rev limiter, shift light, datalogger cable and selector button into. The only downfall to Hondata is you have to burn a new chip every time you make a change. If you have the money and someone to tune it buy an AEM PnP.

Back