s2k front clip on 94 delsol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

15387d1304712745-bullshit2.gif

i have a godspeed turbo. when i beat the civic i was running 8psi. now im running 12psi.

psi means nothing to me, or anyone who is knowledgeable about turbochargers. it is nothing more than a measure of how pressurized the air is, NOT how much power your car makes. you could make less power on 12psi than you did on 8 psi.
has your car been to the dyno? what kind of numbers did it make?
are you running the stock map sensor?
and godspeed = ebay knockoff of quality parts. enjoy your setup while it lasts.

then u dont have the King Motorsports super b16

I have a good motor. I got a boosted king motorsports super b16. i never put it on the track, but i did beat a 08 civic si by 3 cars. i heard they run high 14 sec in the 1/4 mile.

its not a complete crate motor. differemt crank, head, cams, and pistons.

So you have a "King Motorsports Super B16" ...block and rods? This is the biggest load of wtfe I've seen in a LOOOONG time.

You can just say it's got the stock D series, we ain't gonna hate on your for it.

And it looks like the fun with tags continues...

ok ok..i have an idea...if you dont have the complete motor, why not just say you have a b16...oh and why dont you take your head out of your arse and tell the truth....do you even have a car or are you just playing pretend. if thats the case then i have a delsol with a lambo motor...but i dont. GET A LIFE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and dont send me any likes again....stay far away from me

Before you lie and try to be cool and fit in here at HondaSwap you should get your facts straight first. Say you have something and you don't, and don't even know what your talking about.

Hoow do yougo about putting the ek front end on ? Hood fenders and bumber and lights
But dose it all bolt right up ?

Hoow do yougo about putting the ek front end on ? Hood fenders and bumber and lights
But dose it all bolt right up ?

I believe it's a bit more complicated than that. I can't remember if it was the EG or EK front end or both, but I'm pretty sure it involves a bit of fabrication and replacing the cross member...

Back