s2k front end on a civic hatch (WHAAAAAAAT)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can make 400whp on a totally stock Z6 with bolt-ons. I don't know why you guys are so resistant to that idea!

I just have to bolt an LS1 on top of the Z6 and I have it made. :lmao:

I like your idea for idea for the S2K front end, with quality work it might look pretty good. I cant wait to see you make 300hp on a Z6 with nothin but bolt ons, thats gunna be sick. :)

......... s2k front end would be wothless. Looks Ok but like blewup91rex said, it looks like a mazda3 HB. Might as well go drop some coin on a mazdaspeed3. You could have the power of a front wheel drive s2000 but like a civic with an s2000 front end conversion!!!

The F20C in your car isn't that un-imaginable though ( FWD anyway ). Its pretty much a complete K series swap but substitute the block and head ( intake and header and other little parts won't work though ) for the F20C mill you got off the wrecked one. I think they normally go for about the same price most times. *BUT* The 20 or so more wheel hp from the F20 could easily be made up in bolt-on's with the K so it would all come back to how much you could save by scoring the F20C off this wrecked s2000 you know about as opposed to purchasing a K.

Stop thinking the things they do in magazines are good for you to do too. I bet you watched fast and the furious and then bought a civic. lol

Stop thinking the things they do in magazines are good for you to do too. I bet you watched fast and the furious and then bought a civic. lol

WAIT.... I bought my s2000 just so I could tell people I drive a " honda two-thousand"

I don't know why they call me a fool though......^_^

Last edited:
WAIT.... I bought my s2000 just so I could tell people I drive a " honda two-thousand"

I don't know why they call me a fool though......^_^

that was directed at the thread starter.

who calls an s2k a 'honda two-thousand'? you do? what? why? i've never heard that one. lol.

that was directed at the thread starter.

I know..... I just take offense. :p

" fools' driving a honda two- thoussaannnnddddd "

All I need now is some ninja star snow flakes and I'm set.

You mean they're not?!?!?!? *gasps* But I've always wanted to put a 250 shot of nitrous on a stock engine and make it go really fast like they do in the movies. :eek:

let me ask you all a question how do you think that the ppl in the magazines got started???

also how do you think that we have the parts that we do???

its all by ppl like me who are willing to push the limit that is how we get new cars that, is how we get new parts, that is how the ppl in the magazines get started by having a crazy wacked out idea and seeing were it takes them no matter what other ppl say wether there for it or not. if someone says that'll look like shit we do it and try to make it look good.

im sorry but if someone can push a z6 to 420hp on a stock motor with just a turbo kit, arp head studs, and a damn good tune. i think that 300 is deff in the reasonable range with bolt ons, a turbo, and a damn good tune.

like i said before i dont care what the fuck you ppl say about my ideas if you guys hate them then cool cool thats you. all that matters to me is that i have set a goal and i will try my damn hardest to get to it. i dont car if i have to do it all on my own that would just make me feel even better knowing that what i did is truly my work

Lol you can try and be different and do new things all you want, but your still being ignorant. how long did said motor last? don't know? was it part of a magazine build? they probably made the numbers and it blew up shortly after. Anybody can crank up the boost and push out a few high power dyno runs before a motor shits itself.

If you really have your heart set on finding out yourself, then do it. We're telling you that your not at all being original. It's all been done before. Your not doing it for the first time, so you can't say you've got a crazy idea that you need to try before throwing out. No, that road's been taken before...

let me ask you all a question how do you think that the ppl in the magazines got started???

With a bunch of money (more then you have, no offense I'm not saying you don't have money), very likely some sponsors, a set goal and most importantly knowledge.

R&D by reputable companies

its all by ppl like me who are willing to push the limit that is how we get new cars that, is how we get new parts, that is how the ppl in the magazines get started by having a crazy wacked out idea and seeing were it takes them no matter what other ppl say wether there for it or not. if someone says that'll look like shit we do it and try to make it look good.

No, like I just said r&d by reputable companies. There are some individuals who do some crazy stuff but they usually have a decent amount of knowledge on customization and some good resources to help them out when/if they get stuck.

im sorry but if someone can push a z6 to 420hp on a stock motor with just a turbo kit, arp head studs, and a damn good tune. i think that 300 is deff in the reasonable range with bolt ons, a turbo, and a damn good tune.

Oh, it's possible, but apparently reliability isn't an issue for you. You must have an unlimited budget or something

like i said before i dont care what the fuck you ppl say about my ideas if you guys hate them then cool cool thats you. all that matters to me is that i have set a goal and i will try my damn hardest to get to it. i dont car if i have to do it all on my own that would just make me feel even better knowing that what i did is truly my work

Well.....uh, good luck I guess

ive saw non vtec d series motors, all motor have 400 hp but it was built to hell and back. your not gona get no where near that kind of hp with just bolt on bs

ok and since so many ppl say that the s2k front end has already been done then please post pics because i have yet to see one

ok and since so many ppl say that the s2k front end has already been done then please post pics because i have yet to see one
nobody is going to take the time to post pics because nobody cares. if you want to do it, go ahead. you don't need our approval.

no matter what you build, somebody in the world will love it and somebody will hate it. get over it and just enjoy YOUR taste in cars.

You posted one didn't you???

Not trying to rain on your parade man, I'm just trying to say it's not a smart move. The money it will cost you warrants buying a whole 'nother car. Don't do it.:mellow:

And tell me where this wrecked s2000 is right now!!!!!!:)

it is in a junkyard in varona ky and no that car only had the lights swapped and thats fine i understand ill just leave it be and thats it

This kid is the one that was talking about how he was going to fab up a boosted ITB setup, got everyone all excited and then nothing ever came of it, same goes for this. Hes not going to do it, so just leave it at that.

Oh yea, I completely forgot about that thread.

I personally wasn't holding my breath, i didn;t care either way

Back